Changes To Services Due To COVID-19
Newrelease updated April 13, 2020
Please be advised that as of Tuesday March 17, 2020 Racine Law's office has been closed due to the COVID-19 outbreak until further notice.
Thank you to everyone who has been patient during this time of uncertainty. As an essential service, Racine Law, is working hard to ensure the safety of staff, clients and families during this time. The following changes have been made so that we can still offer our services.
Our downtown office location is closed to clients, however we have one staff member working at our location checking voicemails & receiving faxes.
- All of our staff is still available during normal business hours between 8:30-5pm via email and will respond to requests in a timely fashion.
- Mail, pick-ups and deliveries are being sent to Ms. Racine's home address
- All departments are open and are processing cases at this time
- Modifications to how services are being provided include no 'in-person' meetings rather this is done online with no special tech required just an internet connection. We will walk you through this process over the phone.
- Different processes are being developed as we continue to work off site.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out at 905-800-0873.